The Web Developer will develop, maintain and test web applications, delivering excellent products and meeting business needs.
- Develop, maintain and test web services using a wide area of technologies like XML, REST, API, including EDI;
- Experience with at least one PHP based framework. It is a plus Laravel framework experience;
- Provide technical documentation and deliver high quality application relied on IT standards and business requirements;
- Interact with internal customers to determine the detailed specifications for each requirement given for development and to find the best solution.
- Strong knowledge and experience in PHP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, MySQL, PLSQL technologies;
- Laravel PHP framework experience is a plus;
- University degree in information technology or comparable education;
- Excellent coding, testing, and documentation abilities;
- Good analytical skills and ability to transform business requirements into programming specifications;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently.
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Professional development programs;
- Private medical services;
- Life insurance;
- Loyalty card with special discounts in Help Net Pharmacies;
- Discounts based on partnerships with service / product providers.